Separator Pit Cleaning & Maintenance
Refuel Environmental Services provides separator pit cleaning service for businesses that have floor drains and oily-water separator tanks that require regular maintenance to work properly and keep their facilities in compliance with EPA regulations.
Regular oil water separator pit cleaning is necessary for efficiency and compliance. The EPA requires proof of compliance for oily-water separator pit maintenance.
Your oily-water separator pit needs service if you have:
- Slow drains
- 2″ or more oil on the surface of the water in the tank
- 8″ or more sludge on the bottom of the tank
- Waited 6 months or more since your last service!
Refuel’s Separator Pit Maintenance Service:
- Our separator pit cleaning service uses a truck-mounted vacuum unit to pump out liquid, sludge and solids.
- We will pick-up and dispose of your liquids, high solids, oily water or sludge from virtually anywhere including:
- Oil/Water Separators
- Separator Pits
- Floor Drains
- Underground Waste Tanks
- Oils and waters are profiled and it at all possible, recycled and reclaimed into industrial fuel oil.
We follow all state and federal regulations in the proper disposal of your waste. Sludge is tested and disposed of according to Federal and State EPA rules and requirements.